Re: [lsb-spec] useradd -r option

Matt Taggart writes...

> Hi lsb-spec lsb-test and debian-lsb,

Wow, 5 day delay on this getting to the lsb lists. Maybe I should have sent
it air express rather than bulk rate ground :)

> Tonight I encountered a 3rd party application with a post-install script
> that was calling useradd with a '-r' option. This broke on Debian because
> it does not support that option.

Since this mail was sent I filed a bug in the Debian Bug Tracking System
and more discussion has happened there including comments by the upstream
maintainer. See

Matt Taggart        Open Source & Linux Organization R&D
taggart@fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard