RE: [Lsb-test] LSB 3.0 test results for Progeny Debian 3.0 PR2

Thanks very much for the feedback.  It is helpful.

I suspect that at least some of these results may be due to user error,
especially given this:

On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 12:04 -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> /tset/POSIX.os/procenv/getlogin/T.getlogin 1 FAIL
> /tset/PTHR.os/procenv/getlogin_r/T.getlogin_r 1 FAIL
>
> These come from running the test logged in as licquia
> instead of the expected test user (vsx0)

So, I will be running the tests again after some QA, and hopefully have
some new results shortly.