LSB 3.0 test results for Progeny Debian 3.0 PR2

I have posted the results of running the LSB 3.0 test prereleases on
Progeny Debian 3.0 PR2 at the following location:

http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/lsb3/progeny-debian-3.0/20050608/

Progeny Debian 3.0 PR2 is based on a prerelease snapshot of Debian 3.1
("sarge") dating from about two weeks before the latter system's
release, so I believe the results to be mostly relevant to Debian 3.1 as
well.  It is possible that the results on true Debian will be different;
however, these results should act as a decent starting point.