Re: LSB status of sarge?

* Jeff Licquia <licquia@progeny.com> [2004-08-19 11:09]:
>  - glibc's glob() and globfree() implementation has a double-free
> problem, which causes one LSB test to hang.  See bug 264884.  Note that
> this will likely affect LSB 1.x certification as well.

A new libc which should fix this has been uploaded to unstable a few
days ago.  Can someone please run the test suite again with the new
libc?

The NTPL problem pointed out by Roger So didn't get fixed.  According
to gotom "that patch seems incomplete and I worry about ABI breakage".
I don't know what to do about that...
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com