Re: PAM test results on Progeny CL Core and Progeny Debian

Christopher Yeoh wrote:
btw it would be useful for us if you could make the raw journal files
available - say via a url since they're pretty big - as it makes it
much easier for us to analyse test failures and verify that reports of
failures on different distributions fail in the same way.

Yes; I was working on this. Unfortunately, due to my own oversight, this has been available for a few days now, and I didn't notice.

Everything is at http://archive.progeny.com/progeny/lsb/lsb2. Journal and report files are there for each product tested and for each test. For example, the Progeny Debian PAM journal is at:

http://archive.progeny.com/progeny/lsb/lsb2/pam/pd-2.0/journal.200404202004