[cyeoh@samba.org: [Lsb-test] Binary PAM test suite]

Perhaps you can give it a go.

----- Forwarded message from Christopher Yeoh <cyeoh@samba.org> -----

From: Christopher Yeoh <cyeoh@samba.org>
Subject: [Lsb-test] Binary PAM test suite
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:01:06 +1100
To: lsb-test@freestandards.org

I have uploaded a beta binary for the LSB PAM test suite to:

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/beta/binary/lsb-test-pam-0.9-1.i386.rpm

It is still a bit rough around the edges. Mainly you can't install it
with lsb-runtime-test installed at the same time.

If your system is running libpam 0.76, it may get stuck on one of the
pam_chauthtok tests. You can ctrl-c it and the tests will
continue. The hang is due to a bug in the pam library.

/tset/LSB.pam/testcases/pam_strerror/pam_strerror 2

is a known failure.

The intent is to use these tests as part of the LSB 2.0 certification
program. To get a reasonable idea of how widely these tests have been
tested, I would appreciate it if you let me know if you run these
tests (and what distribution you ran it on).

Regards,

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com