Re: sarge results for S/390

Gerhard Tonn writes...

> I have put sarge results to http://people.debian.org/~gt/lsb_results

Noted on the webpage, thanks.

> Running the test suite in background on a sarge chroot gives
> tjreport-sarge.200310140210-1.txt which doesn't look very good. Running
> tcc -e -p -s scen.exec -r UNRESOLVED,FAIL,UNINITIATED on the journal
> from the first run gives tjreport-sarge.200310140210-2.txt which looks
> much better.

That doesn't look like the alien bug that I just sent mail to the list about,
but it could be. I would be suspicious of any results from an old alien
converted package. You might try using the new alien to convert the rpm and
run again.

Also, if you can do a run on unstable that would be good for an annotated
summary and comparison to the other archs.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org