Re: First LSB results for Woody on S/390

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 06:54:42AM -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> > I have put first results to
> > http://people.debian.org/~gt/lsb_results/ .
> > They are based on running woody with a 2.4.19 kernel and
> > patched glibc
> > and pax from the repository at
> > http://people.debian.org/~gt/lsb/ . I am

You probably want to update the kernel too; pretty sure 2.4.20 fixes a bunch
of stuff on i386 at least.

> > wondering where all
> > the LI18NUX2K.L1/base failures come from. Since
> > there aren't any RPMs provided for S/390 I had to build them myself.
> > Maybe something went wrong during the build process.
> A big chunk of failures from gettext - about 60.

Yup. gettext Li18nux stuff is fixed in testing and unstable, but not
stable.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda