LSB Cert PRs reviewed PR#0037

The LSB Specification Authority group met today and they reviewed a couple of
the Problem Reports I had filed and gave responses.

PR#0037 http://tracking.opengroup.org/lsb/publicpr/PRView?PR=0037
This was the one for commands(coreutils,diff,cpio) multibyte support. They
issued an "Interpretation(INT) and these comments,

   "The SA agrees that for LSB 1.3 that the diff, fold, pr,
   sort, uniq and wc utilities need not interpret sequences of multibyte
   characters according to the LC_CTYPE category of the locale.
   An interpretation is granted."

This means that we would not be required to pass these tests as part of
certification.

We now need to determine if we're willing to accept the resolution given, or
wish to appeal it.

Any comments?

Thanks,

--