Re: i386/sid results, updates to summaries, i386/ia64 diff

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 11:31:17AM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> > > /tset/LSB.os/files/dev_tty/T.dev_tty 1 UNRESOLVED
> > Unanalysed.
> I've been seeing this on all my test runs as well, and on i386.  Weird.

FWIW, at one point last year I was getting that failure randomly -- it was
one of a dozen or so tests, a couple of which would fail randomly every
time I ran the tests. Just rerunning the tests in the same environment
(no reinstall, no reboot, just up-arrow/enter) would get rid of it. Not
sure what it was; I think it just mysteriously "went away" after a while.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda