Re: LSB Cert PRs reviewed PR#0037

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Matt Taggart wrote:

> > > I would assume so but since it doesn't say I guess we better ask.
> > > I will.
> >
> > Any news?
>
> I sent mail but haven't heard back yet. I'll poke again.

My intent was for it to cover the same problem for all of these commands,
but we should check and see exactly how it was written down.

                                Stuart

anderson@freestandards.org                             Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                  Linux Standard Base
1024D/37A79149:                                        0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                       BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149