LSB update and patch sites

I've begun collecting updates to woody that fix LSB conformance issues,
and my most recent reports have been made with the updates applied.  My
current goal is to have a system with woody/sarge + security + my
updates that can pass the LSB test suite.  Then, long-term, we can look
at those updates and decide which are acceptable for inclusion in Debian
and which aren't, and take any action needed to fix the unacceptable
ones.

My updates take two forms:

 - Apt repositories, with source, at:

deb[-src] http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/apt/ woody/
deb[-src] http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/apt/ sarge/

 - A patch repository, at:

http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/patches/

Currently, the only updates available are for woody, and consist of
patches to the kernel and to glibc.  I've been using the config for
2.4.18-1-586tsc and kernel-source-2.4.18 as starting points for the
kernel patches, and the glibc patches are provided as dpatch files.  As
I fix more problems, patches for other packages will be made against the
original source packages, or as dpatch files for DBS-style packages.

(Matt T: I don't mean to steal your thunder, but I needed this to make
progress on my own work.  If you'd like, we can work together on a
combined set of LSB repositories, or I can defer to you when yours comes
out, or whatever.  Contact me if you have questions.)