Re: LSB Test Suite results for Sarge (Sept 5)

Adam Starling writes...

> I have tested Sarge (current as of Sept 5) against the LSB runtime test
> suite.
>
> The report generated is fairly big, and I've also generated a list of
> unwaived tests that failed.

Try the tjreport tool as well, if you haven't already.

> Anyone interested in obtaining this information (as well as my future
> testing results) please contact me.

If you're going to be doing lots of runs, could you please setup a
web page for the results? I'll add a link from
http://people.debian.org/~taggart/lsb/

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart