Re: debian-installer: add loongarch64 support to build cdrom image

Hi Dandan!

On Thu, 2023-12-07 at 21:01 +0800, zhangdandan wrote:
> Compiling the debian-installer package failed for loong64 in the Debian
> Package Auto-Building environment.
> The full compilation log can be found at
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=debian-installer&ver=20230607%2Bdeb12u2&arch=loong64
>
> Please consider the patch I have attached.
> The debian-installer source package was compiled successfully on my
> local loong64 rootfs environment.
> Since the loong64's merge-request in Debian kernel repository is still
> open[1], I compiled with a local kernel (via build/localudebs/ local
> sources).

Thanks for the patch. I will help you add loong64 support to debian-installer
once support has been merged in the kernel package. I will then also start
building installation images for loong64 regularly.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer