lintian: Please add support for loongarch64

Dear maintainers,
The support for loong64 in Debian salsa lintian has been merged, please see [1].
Request to support loong64 in lintian, please see [2].
Would it be possible to include the support for LoongArch in the next upload?

BTW, I would like to inform you of the issues we are currently facing.
Submitting loong64 support to linux and grub, please see [3] and [4].
The merge-request pipeline failures [5][6] for both linux and grub are related to lintian checks. We hope that lintian does not block the merge of linux and grub, please add loong64 support to lintian in debian salsa's pipeline.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at any time.

[1]:https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/484
[2]:https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1040750
[3]:https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/merge_requests/879
[4]:https://salsa.debian.org/grub-team/grub/-/merge_requests/42