Re: Local Groups Meeting this week 3rd July 2021 + Debconf Meeting Online 7th July 2021

Hi Luna

> i can't attend the meeting this week as it collides with
> Commodore 64 fun at http://gubbdata.se/

Thanks for the reminder :) This time I'm afraid I'm not going
to make it either to the meeting because I'll be visiting some
friends.

The localgroups meeting will take place on irc.oftc.net,
#debian-localgroups channel, tomorrow at 13:00 UTC[1]. See the
meeting agenda[2] for further details or adding a new topic.

Cheers,
Alex

 [1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Debian+localgroups+Meeting&iso=20210703T1300
 [2] https://pad.riseup.net/p/localgroups-meetings