Re: Make bridge IRC to Telegram channel

On 3/29/21 7:19 AM, peylight wrote:
Hello,
I want to make bridge from #debian-ir IRC channel to a Telegram channel.
Can i do it?

Yes, you can do it if you have any server to run "bridge" script. I did same thing for #debian-malaysia (freenode) with http://t.me/debianmalaysia (telegram)

It would be great if debian localgroups team can offer services like this. So any localgroups can use same bot services.

btw, back to my setup. If you have any server to use as backend to run the script, take a look on matterbridge[1], it quite simple to setup

[1] https://github.com/42wim/matterbridge/blob/master/README.md
--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA