Re: Boot failed!

Hi Elek,

You are writing to Debian-Live mailing list, and not to any Parrot OS resource. Did you try to boot with Debian GNU/Linux operating system (Live media) on that computer?

El 14/2/24 a les 20:49, Elek Tro ha escrit:
  The " live- boot " package ,, the exact version of parrot OS , ...
I tried to install  Parrot OS as a partition in my Dell Precision 7530 (32Gb Ram) ,,, since 7 days nothing happened....!!!!

Help me please!! :'(

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.