How do I build a official Debian live image?

Hello,

how do I build a official Debian live image? Is it documented somewhere, or is there a git repo that I can find, where I just have to type `make`, or a similar one-liner, to build a Debian live image? Or is it as simple as "lb config && lb build" (cf. https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/html/live-manual/examples.en.html#785)?

The reason I ask: I'm troubleshooting a bug in the Kali Linux Live image, I want to be able to reproduce it with the official Debian live image, before opening a bug report proper.

Thanks in advance!

--
Arnaud Rebillout / OffSec / Kali Linux Developer