Re: How to create a custom Debian ISO

Hello Aditya,

On 19/05/2024 13:08, Aditya Garg wrote:
Just to get a clarification, would the user be able to install Debian in a live build as well?

Yes, the current Debian live images contain both a Debian-Installer and Calamares which will install the live images to your hard disk. Additionally (not well tested yet) it can run the Debian-Installer similar to the Debian-Installer from the netinst image, i.e. it will perform a full customised installation.

You can find weekly builds at [1], with the test results at [2].

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

[1] https://get.debian.org/images/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/
[2] https://openqa.debian.net/group_overview/14?only_tagged=1

PS: No need to CC me, I'm subscribed to the lists