Re: lxde noautologin but load lightdm

Thanks for your reply Narcis.

However it seems that on first boot, debian live does not launch lightdm but launches lxde directly.

In fact, when I log out, I go back to tty.

I have lightdm configured with the below:

session-cleanup-script=systemctl restart lightdm

However, this applies only when you launch lightdm and then login and not when you launch lxde directly like I feel is being done in the case of Debian Live by default.

I want to find a way to call lightdm on autologin by user and not lxde.

Not sure if you understood me well.