Re: Copy filesystem.squashfs (only) to ram

Dne 18. 02. 24 v 9:16 Narcis Garcia napsal(a):
[here the referred patch]

El 18/11/23 a les 20:00, Vladimir Smelhaus ha escrit:
 > Hi.
 >
 > I have been using Debian Live for many years. Most of the time I load

Yes, this is it.

But maybe I wasn't entirely accurate when I wrote that it's not possible to load only filesystem.squashfs into memory. I've been using my patch for so long that I'm not sure anymore. But perhaps when using the
toram=filesystem.squashfs
parameter it works even without the patch.

Vladimir