Re: Change bootloaders grub, isolinux and syslinux menus

On 08/02/2024 13:03, Robert Spiteri wrote:
However, what if I do not want sub-menus and want just a single menu entry called "Start Installer GUI" for example?

If you look at the default files it should be possible to see what is creating the sub-menus.
Also if I delete the install_text.cfg and install_start_text.cfg since I do not want the text based installer, will the default ones take their place since they are not found there?

Yes I think that is what will happen.

There is a config option to disable the graphics installer ( --debian-installer-gui true|false )
but I don't know of any way to disable the text based installer. See 'man lb_config'.

--
John