Problem Trinity desktop

I put the trinity dekstop repositories inside condif/archives but the problem is when I do lb build it tells me

Reading package lists... Done W: GPG error: http://ftp.fau.de/trinity/deb/trinity-r14.1.x bookworm InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY C93AF1698685AD8B E: The repository 'http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-r14.1.x bookworm InRelease' is not signed. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details. E: An unexpected failure occurred, exiting... P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

problem in the repository key, how do I solve ?