Re: Question about Debian live download please

Thanks for your reply, Thomas. And sorry to you and everyone on the list this is an html email. I'm not at home in front of my computer.

90 or 50 GB is extreme, although it's interesting to know that's possible. I was referring more to just like a standard installation image like something you might bring over to your grandpa's house to get him set up with a decent amount of base software. Sorry I didn't specify something along those lines in more depth. I think I'll just go with one of the live CD images, even though I'll be installing it to disk. I hope that will cover what I need. The website is kind of confusing about what is what.

Sent from Proton Mail mobile