Re: Question about Debian live download please

As far as I know, "live" ISO images are prepared with a single text/graphic interface each one;

At this page you can find Torrent downloads, that can make easier to you if connection fails and you need to resume partial download:
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/bt-hybrid/

El 12/12/23 a les 20:10, lmqt771@proton.me ha escrit:
Hi there. I have extremely slow internet at home so the net install isn't an option for me. I'm reading through all sorts of documentation on the website but wanted to make sure to download the one iso file with the most software. Would that be the live CD? I'm also pretty sure I need non-free firmware, but if I remember correctly that was added to the installer with the 12 release? A bonus would be to select different DE or WM at install. Thanks so much!

mobius

Sent from Proton Mail mobile

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.