Does reporting bugs from inside the live CD work?

Hi all,

I was directed to this list after my post on debian-users [1]. I would like to report two issues with the Debian LiveCD (specifically the debian-live-12.2.0-amd64-gnome.iso one):

1) if one starts the installer from the live environment, one is asked for a password, that is (as far as I can tell) not documented anywhere inside the CD: https://kdrive.infomaniak.com/app/share/545250/a4c87792-3ed2-4a70-bc1c-ae629842f9cb/preview/image/876245

2) reporting a bug from inside the live environment using the reportbugscript with the cdimage.debian.org meta-package, as described at https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting doesn't seem to work. The script   said something about the email being sent from "localhost" (since this is a LiveCD, email accounts are not properly set up). I suspect that the email never went anywhere (even though there were no reported errors), because now it has been over a week and the bug still doesn't show up in the bugtracker.

Please let me know what I can do to get these issues fixed (report them in a particular place, collect more debugging information, etc).

Regards.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/11/msg00733.html