Re: When will the Debian 12 32-bit Live ISO arrive?

El 27/9/23 a les 2:53, Paul Wise ha escrit:
On Mon, 2023-09-25 at 17:04 +0200, Alessandro Magnaterra wrote:

Is there a release date for i386 ISO image live?

Is there a particular reason you want i386?

I expose my main reason: To not send to trash old computers.
Near all computers are useful for non-web tasks.
In case of Live images, to test computer before installing OS.

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.