Re: Live-build manual pages on the wiki are down.

Thanks.

On 9/22/23 22:45, Paul Wise wrote:
On Wed, 2023-09-20 at 13:42 -0500, James Bielefeldt wrote:

I make Debian spins. I have only done it a few months and I  am still
learning all the options and possible changes to live-build. Sadly for
the last two days the wiki pages for the live-build manual have been
unreachable. I have tried multiple browsers, including one clean install
and still cant open the pages.  Just letting you know about the problem
and hope the wiki pages come back soon.
If you are talking about the Debian Wiki, please mail wiki@debian.org
with your IP address and the details of what error you get and the
Debian wiki team will fix the problem for you.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive

If you are talking about the live-manual web page, then you will need
to contact the Salsa team, which hosts that website.

https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/
https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa

Both of these websites are working for me.