live-build: recreate locally the Mate desktop image

Hello. For learning purposes, I'm trying to recreate locally the Mate
desktop image as documented in the live-manual in section "6.2 Clone a
configuration published via Git".
It begins building for bullseye but hangs because task-print-server
does not exist for it (it was last present in buster). I remove the
offending line but another error appears about another missing package
in bullseye. So I think maybe the manual is not updated and this is not
the correct url for the updated git:
https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-images.git::debian
Could you please tell me the git url of the current source
configuration for live-build, live Mate desktop?. My final objective is
to rebuild the live image for bookworm Mate when released for a local
educational project, but I'm stuck.