Re: Starting the weekly live images for Bookworm building again

Apologies I forgot to link the post, my bad
https://salsa.debian.org/Disaster2life/bits/-/blob/master/content/2023/debian-bookworm-live-images.md

apologies,
Yashraj
On 4/6/23 16:59, Yashraj Moghe wrote:

Greetings Live team,

I have been working on a draft for an announcement regarding the live images being up and building again, I hope everyone can look over the draft currently and offer feedback if any, apologies on any errors in the post, feel free to correct via a pull request, if everything seems fine, I will then merge it into the main repository and publish it.

Thanks for your time,
Yashraj