Re: (fixmestick.com)

Hi,

rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> Have you (or anyone) reported this apparent GPL violation?

Well, for now it is only raised eyebrows on my side.
One would need to find out what they put on their stick (costs 19.99 USD)
and then challenge their compliance with the licenses of that software.
I.e. one would look into the stick or ask them where and how they offer
the source of GPLed programs.

> https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-violation.html

That's a checklist to evaluate a violation and what to record in case
that the evaluation is conclusive.
Whom to tell is a matter of the particular copyright situation.
Only copyright holders of the affected code can take legal action on
license violations.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas