Re: about the hooks

Hello,

On 29/06/2022 16:58, Илья Пащук wrote:
in live-manual I can sea that hooks may be stored in "normal" or "live" directories in config/hooks.

what the difference, when they executed and what directory to choose?

Looking at the code, there is no real difference. Both 'normal' and 'live' hooks will be applied for all cases. The only difference is for '.container' hooks, which was only recently added.

I would recommend to use the 'normal' folder for your hooks. That's where most hooks are located.
Use the numerical prefixes to determine the order.

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus