Re: Using preseed.cfg with installer?

Yes, I suppose that would have helped, but I wasn't aware of it.  I'm not actually sure what that even is!  In any case, I was mainly working from the live build documentation.  (In theory, that should be all you need, but I am a software developer so I know how that goes.)  I did get started from a few random tutorial blog posts that I had found.

Thanks,
Reid

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 4:51 PM andy pugh <bodgesoc@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 01:12, Reid Rivenburgh <rivenburgh@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm to the point of getting all of the packages and extra files included in the .iso.  What I can't seem to get working now is the preseed.cfg file.  (Again, I haven't used that before, either.)  I've created a preseed.cfg file with appropriate settings, but the installer still prompts me for various things like language and keyboard.

There is an example config here: https://github.com/LinuxCNC/buster-live-build
With working preseed:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/buster-live-build/blob/master/config/includes.installer/preseed.cfg

Perhaps that can answer some questions?