Starting live CD generation again for Bookworm?

Hello Debian-live list,

I've collected my thoughts and have published a summary about live CD generation for Bookworm (and sid).

https://rclobus.nl/blog/?p=286

It is now about 2 years ago that I wrote about the live image generation, perhaps it will be in time to have support in Bookworm.

At this moment they are written on my personal blog, but if you would like to add your own thoughts, perhaps I should convert it to a Wiki page somewhere within the Debian wiki structure.

This mail is sent to debian-live only. At a later moment debian-boot, debian-cd, reproducible-builds, openQA, ... can get involved as well.

With kind regards,
Roland