LIVE CD/DVD DEBIAN 11 DOES NOT BOOT

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to use Debian 11 through the Live Cd/DVD to check before proceeding with the installation, but it doesn't boot the system in Live mode.

At the boot selection screen, I choose Debian Live, and then instead of booting the system, the PC goes to sleep. Only the menu to install the system works.

I tested with other ISOs like Fedora 35 and Xubuntu 20.04, and they booted normally in Live mode. I even tested it on different flash drives and with different software like Balena and Ventoy. Only Debian did not boot.

I tested it with the two Debian 11 Live ISOs, the official and the non-free, and the same thing happened.

Anyone had this same problem? Would this be a bug?

--
[]'s
Marcos Leandro