Syslinux can't add GRUB menuentry with UEFI boot.

Hello Live Team !

I have faced an issue when building a Debian live iso and trying to add an entry to the default theme:

With Debian 11, I have copy "/usr/share/live/build/bootloaders/syslinux/"
in " ~/grubtest/config/bootloader"
And I have edit " ~/grubtest/config/bootloaders/syslinux_common/live.cfg.in" Like this:

label live-@FLAVOUR@
        menu label ^Live (@FLAVOUR@)
        menu default
        linux @LINUX@
        initrd @INITRD@
        append @APPEND_LIVE@

label live-@FLAVOUR@-failsafe
        menu label Live (@FLAVOUR@ failsafe)
        linux  @LINUX@
        initrd @INITRD@
        append @APPEND_LIVE_FAILSAFE@

label live-@FLAVOUR@-toram
        menu label Live (@FLAVOUR@ toram)
        linux @LINUX@
        initrd @INITRD@
        append @APPEND_LIVE@ toram menus=s

The menuentry work perfectly on BIOS boot but don't work on UEFI I don't know why.
Thanks you in advance if you can help. :)

with great appreciation for your work

Best regarsds,
Sandall Blopup