Generate live images again?

Hello live team,

Since August there are no live images generated by the Debian CD team any more [1].

Occasionally a question is raised why there are no daily live images any more [2].

Raphaël Hertzog from Freexian is creating a list of tasks for Debian. [3]

In the mean time, I've been able to make the live-build based ISO images reproducible [4]. Additionally I'm in contact with Philip Hands to add openQA tests, which will reduce the stress during release time, because many issues with the installer and/or live images will have been detected earlier.

Would this be a suitable moment to generate the live images again based on live-build?

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2021/11/msg00376.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2022/02/msg00001.html