Rescatux live-build improvements (Was: Re: Live System images and Pure Blends)

Hello Adrian,

On 26/07/2022 01:03, adrian15sgd wrote:
3) Rescatux is a Rescue Disk Image with a graphical UI (by design). ( https://www.rescatux.org )

3.1) So once I manage to push all of my improvements to Debian live-build and live-boot I might be able to work on something similar to Rescatux by creating a: live-task-rescue-graphical meta-package. I plan to upgrade Rescatux so that it's based on Bookworm before Bookworm is frozen/released (with the associated patches that I might send to improve live-build and live-boot). So you can discard me providing a live-task-rescue-graphical meta-package before Bookwrom is frozen/released.

I'm curious to see the improvements that you've made.
Can you point me to the changes that you've made in your git repo?
The default branch at [1] is the 3.0 version, which is rather old.
You have so many branches listed, I don't know where to look.

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

[1] https://github.com/rescatux/live-build/