Re: <SOS> Help me </SOS>

This mailing list has scope on volatile sessions of Debian OS, not already installed.

Apart, I don't know what is "parrot security"; a software package? A OS distribution?

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 3/6/22 a les 22:02, Kiwanuka Edirisa ha escrit:
Hello
I have faced a problem while trying to install parrot security-5.0.1 amd64
It keeps taking me to the initramfs console
I guess the error was cannot mount and believe me i tried all the things i know but am down what stack.