Live-build : apt-get package missing to resolve dependencies

Hi,

I'm running on Debian 10 through Virtualbox.
I'm trying to build an iso from a custom APT repository with live-build but I'm facing some problems.
That's my config command:

| lb config --debootstrap-options "--keyring=../gpg/mykey.gpg" --bootappend-live "boot=live components=partitioning"
| --verbose --distribution buster --architectures amd64 --debian-installer false --chroot-filesystem ext4 --apt-recommends false
| --apt-indices false --apt-source-archives false --memtest none --system live --binary-images iso-hybrid --firmware-binary false
| --firmware-chroot false --updates false --security false --checksums sha512 --mirror-bootstrap http://localhost/debian --iso-application SGW
| --iso-preparer prepare --iso-publisher publisher "

My custom APT repository is running on my localhost for testing and will be eventually on a different machine.
The lb config goes well but lb bootstrap does not.
Indeed, live-build tries to resolve dependencies of each package but can't find apt-get to do it:

| /usr/bin/env 'apt-get' : No such file or directory

The debootstrap option "--include=apt-get" doesn't work either, the apt-get package is not found.
The only solution I have for the moment is to launch the bootstrap, wait for it to fail,
then add the apt-get binary and its libraries and finally restart the bootstrap.
At this stage, the dependencies seem to be resolved as they should be but lb bootstrap fails again (error because the packages are already extracted during the first "lb bootstrap" call).
So I refresh my APT repo and the bootstrap returns an error code 1 with no clear error since the execution ends with :

| I: Chosen extractor for .deb packages : dpkg-deb
| P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
| P: Saving caches...
| Reading package lists... Done
| Building dependency tree... Done

By curiosity I tried to launch the chroot stage:

First error :
| cp: cannot create regular file 'chroot/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/mykey.gpg.key.chroot.gpg: No such file or directory

So I created the needed directory and here comes the last error:

| E: The method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/http could not be found

That's it. Obviously, I suppose that all these little errors come from a more general problem but I really don't know what's wrong.

Thank you.