EFI

Good morning everyone.
My query is about efi booting on Debian. I prepare my own distro with lb build, and I only use my own filesystem.squashfs. Then I download a live ISO (Bullseye Xfce), unzip it and in the "live" folder I replace the original filesystem.squashfs with mine.
Also in the folder "isolinux" I only edit the stdmenu.cfg (colors) and the "menu.cfg" replacing the labels "Label" (Change "Debian" for the name of "My Distro") and I rebuild the ISO.
There are no problems with the BIOS boot, but the "setup" does not detect efiboot,
If you can guide me, I would be very grateful.
I'm reading and doing some research on the subject.
Thank you.
William.--
Argentina.--

Guillermo E. Sosa