Re: changing hostname from debian to something else in live installation

Hi Harshad et al. : )
if you don't want very specific hostnames but also not completely random ones, you can try our custom live-config script
https://github.com/fsfw-dresden/usb-live-linux/blob/master/features/live_components_forked/livefs-include/usr/lib/live/config/0019-generate-hostname that generates a machine-dependent hostname such as machine-QEMU-2c7fc, machine-Appl-998a4, machine-LENO-47308

🙏