Re: "mode" option in live config

Hi Lyndon, thanks for your reply.

My query about "mode" is because I want to use sysvinit instead of
systemd. I can build an MX style system but it always pulls in
systemd-sysv even though it is pinned as don't install.

I tried using Devuan but it doesn't work in live-build anymore, and
while wicd is ok it does leave alot to be desired. That is why I tried
"mode" to see if it still works and to my surprise a few of its
functions did still work in buster.

So looking for advice on how best to stop systemd-sysv from being
pulled in at all as while I do not mind systemd I do not want to force
it on people.

Cheers.
Michael.