Fwd: Failure Notice

PLEASE READ ATTACHED.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com
Date: March 1, 2021 at 4:42:50 PM EST
To: Cupid1@rogers.com
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<debian-live@lists.debian>:
No mx record found for domain=lists.debian

--- Begin Message ---
Hi.  We set the above up on our desktop about 3 weeks ago.  Although it may be faster starting up, everything else is the pits.  I went to the bottom right of the screen to safely eject the stick but when we went in again, the system is looking for Start Me Stick.  I put it back in to no avail.
What we really want is anything to do with Start Me Stick off our desktop so we can go back to the old way.  PLEASE ADVISE QUICKLY HOW TO DO THIS!
Thank you,
T. Postill, Canada

Sent from my iPad

--- End Message ---