Re: Upcoming stable point release (11.2)

Hello,

Firstly, I apologize for any misconceptions on my part, and, if this is the incorrect platform

to ask the following question:

I've installed debian-11.1.0-amd64 on a Dell Inspiron 3793 (works wonderfully),

and an LG Gram -- the install on the LG is not loading the i915 graphics module

via KMS which leads to many undesirable side effects and temporary remedies --

question is, is it possible debian-11.2.0-amd64 will address this situation?

I am able to get full i915 graphics on the LG only via rescue mode, or limited graphics

without the i915 module using nomodeset during a regular start.

Thanks for your time, and if so, please direct me to an individual where I can report

my diagnostics (modinfo, lspci, and lsmod), system info, and other efforts ensuring that

firmware is up-to-date, experimentation with i915.* options for KMS, and so on.

Best regards,

David Stepaniak