Re: Help: cd multi-language boot

Hello Andrea,

I don't know if my info is up to date now, but for a long time I changed
kernel parameters in bootloader to boot in another language. Just try it
with you language locale:
1. Type 'c' (change) in bootloader, where you want to boot.
2. Add at the end of linux line something like that for german:
vconsole.keymap=de-latin1-nodeadkeys lang=de locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de live-config.timezone=Europe/Berlin
3. With Ctrl+x you can boot you live-cd.

Best Regards,
Juri Grabowski