Re: Has anybody gotten the Bullseye installer to work? -> final

Apr 24, 2021, 12:02 by rclobus@rclobus.nl:

> Hello list and Borden,
>
> This mail is to inform you that the Debian-Installer got a new release
> at 2021-04-15 [1]. This means that you don't need to use the daily
> versions of the installer any more.

Thank you for your work. Are there any thoughts about  editing the documentation to make the explanation about what "parent" means easier for newcomers to understand? The manpage has a rather circular definition.

I can confirm that your config file recommendation from early April worked, but I still haven't a clue why.