Some Debian Live testing

Hi everyone

I did a quick smoke-test of the live session for each amd64 isos.

Some notes:

 * cinnamon is in a much better shape than last time, the two biggest
issues are fixed (actually ships with a default terminal emulator, no
more pop-ups on login)

 * gnome is still good overall, but we should have disabled the setup
pop-up. I had this on my radar but ran out of time. It's not a big deal,
users will just have to enter that information up to 4 times (once at
isolinux/grub menu, once in the live session, once again in the
installer, and then again when they log in the first time). It's easy
enough to exit that pop-up so for the most part I think this is a minor
annoyance.

 * On the KDE iso, sddm doesn't autologin, so you have to type 'live'
and press enter. I think I saw a bug about this, not sure if there's
still time to fix it. If not, this will have to be a release note. More
of a desktop-base bug, but we also have the default KDE wallpaper
instead of the Debian one. Other than that the KDE live session is in
great shape.

 * Lxde seems fine

 * Lxqt seems fine, still have a few pop-ups on log-in but no
regressions since buster

 * Mate seems fine

 * Standard image ends up booting and working fine, but flashes a lot of
different error messages about not being able to unmount
/run/live/medium (my guess is plymouth hid those messages on the other
images).

 * Xfce looks a lot nicer and the broken have been fixed, and also fine
overall.

So I think things that would be great to fix, but is not absolutely
essential and should be mentioned in release notes if not fixed:

 * Fix KDE/sddm integration
 * Disable wizard on GNOME login
 * Fix live boot error messages on console

I only tested some calamares installs, which seems fine, but will test
i386 and d-i a bit too. In terms of Desktop live sessions I think we're
looking a lot better than in the last 3 releases. I just wish we had
some more time to fix these last few niggles.

-Jonathan