Re: Certificate verification error when adding a repository

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 10:48, Romain DELAMARE
<romain.delamare@legrand.fr> wrote:

> I am trying to build an custom ISO of Debian buster that includes the official Docker repository. I have followed the instructions of the Debian live manual (in particular section 8.1.5) and of the Docker documentation (https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/debian/):
>     - I have added a "docker.list.chroot" file containing the repository ("deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian buster stable")
>     - I have added a "docker.key.chroot" file containing the PGP public key of the Docker repository

This should work, but you might need to also add the key to the local config.

I think one would expect to use th chroot key when downloading
packages to the chroot, though. Can you install Docker from the same
repository on the build machine?

If it helps, LinuxCNC has it's own  repository, here is the relevant
part of our (working) live-build config:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/buster-live-build/tree/master/config/archives

--
atp
lunatics."